#1 Evan started the 14th at 4am. He finally was freed from his bedroom at 5:30 where he got some milk and played with this tunnel.
#2 I thought I should record the early morning light.
#3 Watering the grass patch so that it will eventually be a grass patch.
#4 Breakfast: Mini Monkey Bread.
#5 Ready and waiting to go to church.
#6 Let me in.
#7 Happy faces.
#8 Heading into church.
#9 Working on our laps around the church.
#10 Coloring something amazing.
#11 Evan was so excited to sit on Daddy's lap. I love these three boys. Ollie is so tired...
#12 Church is over.
#13 Watching Daddy water the grass patch.
#14 Visiting Grandma and Grandpa's new house in Utah! Sadly, the camera's battery died after this and no more photos could be taken. So no photos with cousins, grandparents, siblings. But the memories are good.
No comments:
Post a Comment