Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 14th of 2014

Let's see some photos of this day in our lives.
Hi Mom. I steal your scarf!

Ryan came home after playing at a friends house, with more friends to play at ours

Welcome home! I love you.

Flowers in our window sill. A gift from the swim team head coach a month ago.

Dinner. Cheese Broccoli soup and quesadillas.

Eating up the quesadillas.

Its amazing how well he will eat something he doesn't like with the proper motivation.(Playing the Wii with Daddy).

Family home evening. He's reading a verse of scripture and did pretty well.

Family home evening. He's actually sitting with us too!

Jello jigglers!

Oh look. Mom's here too.

Take my picture! 

Waving at Ryan. Good night Evan.
Other moments that didn't get photos:
Evan's foot with jelly on it at breakfast. He put it right on my toast!
Ryan and a classmate doing a rhyming game in the school hallway with me.
Ryan's story about a tomato monkey when I was having him practice writing.
Snuggling with Oliver as we try to stay awake to see the lunar eclipse...it's now officially the 15th so no photo...

4 comments:

B said...

Love all these happy, ordinary, incredible, beautiful moments you captured, Megan. I miss you guys.

rantipoler said...

Your boys are getting SO big! I love this series of beautiful, everyday moments that make like sweet.

rantipoler said...

Life. They make LIFE sweet. Not like. *sigh*

Natalie said...

J-E-L-L-O...It's alliiivvveee...This is now stuck in my head. Thanks. I love you and you guys make me smile