Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Holiday Photos

Here are a few photos to show what we did for Christmas and New Year's. 
Christmas songs on Christmas Eve with Oliver, Andrea, Macy, Grandpa & Ryan. 
Beth joining Evan in one of his favorite activities.

Gifts in our stockings.

Christmas Eve after the children fell asleep.

"Santas" are working hard.

Merry Christmas!

Everyone enjoyed Ryan's present, Grandpa, Daddy, Ryan & Evan.

New Year's Eve cooks! Beth & Oliver prepping fondue, pizza crust, and so much more.

First day of the new year, Evan helping Grandma do dishes.
I can't believe I didn't get a photo of the puzzle(3000 pieces!! Never buy a puzzle that big!). I didn't get a shot of our mini musical program on Christmas day. No picture of us at Frozen on New Year's Day. No picture of all the playing and cuddling and just being together that happened either. Great end of 2013 and beginning of 2014.

2 comments:

B said...

Happy New Year, Hansens!! So glad to hear about all the festivities and celebrating and good eats and good times. Sure love you guys!

B said...

Also...what was this 3000 piece puzzle of?? So curious! :)