Monday, January 21, 2013

Being Sick

I am normally a healthy person. As in, I don't get sick very often. But today, my nose is running, I'm tired, my energy level is low. So it means that I don't care too much about the health challenge I'm participating in with my family. It also means that since its a holiday, Oliver let me go back to bed after the boys woke up and I slept til 1pm. I could have slept longer except that Ollie wanted to go bird watching. Since he's gone, Ryan has been taking care of me. Willingly running to get me more tissues when I ask and just now when my phone rang, he got it off the counter and brought it to me. When he declared he was hungry, he didn't fight when I suggested an orange and then brought the orange and a plate to me so I could open it for him. Evan has even been calm and content for the last 2 1/2 hours. Little blessings.

1 comment:

B said...

Love you and those boys of yours, Megan. I'm glad you were taken care of when you were sick (that's the best, isn't it? It doesn't always work out that way, especially as a mom. I'm sure you know :) ). I hope your energy's back up and all. So exciting to see pictures of your house!!