So I (Oliver) am posting this months 11 on the 11th. Because I am doing it, I am playing by my own rules. I am posting more than pictures from today. If you don’t like it, tough. (Attitude much?)
O.K. Here it goes. Make sure you hover over the pictures to get the rest of my commentary.
1. I’ve had my parent’s truck parked over here for a week or so. Someone thought it would be funny to write something on the back…7 years too late…although, it has been fun to get honked at whenever I drive it.
2. Blueberry-pomegranate smoothie. No explanation needed.
3. We had a visit from a friend from afar. Hope you made it home safe and sound, Amanda. Come back soon!
4. Here is a game we play. I call it 1,2,3,4…7…10… JUMP!
5. Ryan told me the truck makes him happy. The 55 dollars I spent today filling up the FRONT (yes there are 2 ) gas tank made the truck happy…
6. What a cutie 7. Heart Attack
9. Tickle Time
10. Close up – Evan whacked Ryan with a metal measuring cup. It took a chunk out of Ryan’s ear. He thought this picture was very cool. What a trooper.
11. This one is of Evan…but you have to go to his blog to see it:
The annual Angelman syndrome walk-a-thon is coming up. We’ll be posting soon on how you can help out!
Thank you so much for sharing our day with us. Hope you have great month!
-Oliver
5 comments:
Great pics- LOVE the extra commentaries. :)
Loved the commentary!
10 on the 11th?
I count ten....... nine pictures on this site and one on Evan's
(#8 seems to be missing)
Great photos. Can I just say that smoothie looks divine? Glad all is well!
Post a Comment