Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Proud

Tonight I spent the evening at my sister's apartment. She recieved a large white envelope in the mail today from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She will be serving a mission and preaching the gospel to the Spanish speaking individuals in Virginia. She is going to be an amazing missionary and I am so proud of the decision she has made. She has a very strong testimony and the type of personality that many people understand and like. She gets along so well with people and will be loved by all those she serves in Virginia. I am so excited for her and feel so blessed to have her as my sister. She amazes me and I love her very much. Congratulations lady!! I hope you're ready for this next adventure!

5 comments:

emily and kevin griffin said...

yay for Virginia! if it was Richmond, that's my mission...tell her she'll love it!

Kristen said...

Wow! Tell Natalie congrats for me- that's great!

Laurie said...

wasn't she just a freshmen? Wow that's great. I loved my mission.

rantipoler said...

My congratulations to your sister! I know I'm biased, but stateside Spanish speaking missions are pretty darn awesome. :)

Love, The Riemans said...

Natalie!! I'm so happy for you, that is truly awesome...Megan, I know you are a proud sister--that's just sooo cool.